Precautions for a safe visit
We are taking precautions at the museum due to the coronavirus situation.
We follow the laws and guidelines of the health authorities and take the necessary precautions to prevent the spread of infection.
- No guided tours.
- Increased cleaning and desinfection, especially on surfaces that many people touch.
- Hand desinfection available at several spots.
- To avoid the spread of the virus, some offers and activities are not available (biathlon simulator, head phones etc.).
- Storage boxes are closed.
- Personel responsible for infection control are present at the museum at all times throughout the opening hours.
Thank you for helping:
- Do not visit the museum if you are sick, quarantined or isolated.
- Keep a minimum of one meter distance to other guests and those working at the museum.
- Buy your ticket online or avoid using cash if you buy the ticket at the museum.
- Use payment card when shopping at the Museum Shop and at the café.
- Wash your hands or use desinfection by the entrance and exit of the the museum.
- Please touch as little as possible.
Welcome to good experiences at The Norwegian Olympic Museum!