We follow the laws and guidelines of the health authorities and take the necessary precautions to prevent the spread of infection.
- No guided tours.
- Increased cleaning and desinfection, especially on surfaces that many people touch.
- Hand desinfection available at several spots.
- To avoid the spread of the virus, some offers and activities are not available (biathlon simulator, head phones etc.).
- Storage boxes are closed.
- Personel responsible for infection control are present at the museum at all times throughout the opening hours.
Thank you for helping:
- Do not visit the museum if you are sick, quarantined or isolated.
- Keep a minimum of one meter distance to other guests and those working at the museum.
- Buy your ticket online or avoid using cash if you buy the ticket at the museum.
- Use payment card when shopping at the Museum Shop and at the café.
- Wash your hands or use desinfection by the entrance and exit of the the museum.
- Please touch as little as possible.
Welcome to good experiences at The Norwegian Olympic Museum!